Hi Everyone! I hope you have had a great weekend and are ready to accomplish a lot in the few days this week before the big day of eating the huge feast. With that being said, remember last week when I asked you to make at least one new friend or at the least say hello to a fellow classmate or an instructor? I hope you did because this week I would like you to reach out to that person and explain why you are thankful for being in the course you are in. If you would like to add in why you are thankful for meeting them also, please do add that in – everyone likes to be appreciated.
This week we are all about being thankful. What are you thankful for? Have you told anyone that you are thankful for them, or even what things you are thankful for? I have always believed in being open to talking about being thankful or showing appreciation to the ones you love and depend on. So there will be homework at the end of the blog also. When you show appreciation to someone it makes you feel good and the other person feel even better than that. You never know what others are going through, so that one smile or nice comment could totally change how a person’s day goes from that moment on. In today’s world there is so much negativity and so many challenges we all face every day. Sometimes it may feel like you are all alone or in a never ending bad day. So can you guess what is next? That’s right I am going to list what I am thankful for. Ha-ha
Things that I am Thankful for …
- My family – for all the support on my journey through going back to school and beginning a new career.
- My instructors – there are so many times that I was up late at night pulling an all-nighter to get some homework caught up and I have always gotten a response from my amazing instructors in no less than 24 hours.
- The opportunity to go to school online as well as working from home so that I can accomplish lots more with my free time.
- The opportunity to share my experiences through this blog.
- Thankful for my past experiences that have lead me to At-Home Professions. I am pretty sure I did not see this as a thankful opportunity, but I am not sure I would have had another opportunity to take up these offers. You never know where life is going to lead you.
I hope that you have a fantastic week and enjoy your time with friends and family. Your homework for the week is to ask or just tell one person what you are thankful for, and why. Tell one person why you are thankful for them being in your life. Happy Thanksgiving!